Thursday, April 25, 2013

FESTIVE FRIDAY FIESTA #7 and Features!!!

Hi All!

Welcome to the FESTIVE FRIDAY FIESTA!!!  I'm so glad you are able to stop by!

Well, as promised, in lieu of less features last week because I was so busy, I'm going to do EXTRA features this week!  And there were so many wonderful links to choose from here....sure wish I could feature them all!  But I've got my Fab 5 Features here...and of course, the post with the most views, which is also..FAB!   =D

First up, Sarah from Hyacinths For the Soul showed us some very cute ways to host a Taco Party! 

I'm contemplating having a few people over for Cinco De Mayo and I'd love to try some of these ideas!!   Thanks Sarah!

Cathy from A Peek Into My Paradise shared her easy recipe for Skinny Funfetti Dip!  

This looks like it would be yummy and easy to make!   My favorite combo!!!

 Robin from Fluster Buster has come out with another awesome post on using household items in unique ways!  This post shows 37 unique uses for Cornstarch!

Source
Some great tips here!  This is part of a series of hers, so check out some of the neat uses for other items in your pantry or cabinet! 


Kitty from Kitty's Kozy Kitchen shared a yummy-looking recipe for Strawberry and Cream Scones!  
Oh, man, these look very good!  And what a pretty presentation!  I wish I would have been able to make these last week when my mom was in town!  She would have loved these!!!  =D

Alycia from Table Twenty One has done it again with her ADORABLE Parisian Poodle Tablescape! 
How adorable is this?!?!   I love the pink and black, as well as all the cute details!
 
And the blog post with the most views this week was BJ from Sweet Nothings, who showed us the ups and downs of making a pecan pie in the crock pot! 
 
It looked yummy, even after the little "setback"!

***************************

Congratulations to everyone who was featured!  If you were featured, feel free to grab a button below!  I'm also putting up my general Fiesta button in case you'd like to add that.

Here's the Button if you were featured!

 
And here's the code for that button....




This one below is the general Fiesta Button


Here's the code for the general button....    




Hope those work! Thanks again!

Now onto this week's party!!!!  =D


**************************************

7 comments:

  1. Great features...Again!!
    Hope your week is Extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these features! They are very inspiring...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting each week~ Have a great weekend~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thrilled to be featured at your pretty party, where sooo many great foods come into play. Thanks so much...and I already have your cute button living on my sidebar.:) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, am thrilled to have been featured here. Thank you! Take a look at the Black Bean and Corn Salad in my post this week. It would be good as a side for the Taco Party. '-)
    Thanks for hosting this fun party each week. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh thank you so much for featuring my strawberry scones and teascape. I am so honored!! Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete