Wednesday, November 12, 2014

TABLESCAPE TUESDAY - FALL/THANKSGIVING Table

Hi and welcome to another TABLESCAPE TUESDAY!

It's been a while!   I can't believe how busy things have been over the last few months...but I'm certainly not complaining.   It's been chocked full of good things, but still chocked full!  lol

Anyway, I thought I'd share with you my tablescape for Fall/Thanksgiving.


Fall is well underway, and the temperatures are changing.


The weather is getting a little (ok, a LOT) chillier!


The leaves on the trees have been turning the prettiest colors! 



I wanted to capture some of those lovely colors in my Fall tablescape.

I hope you enjoy, and I want to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving and HAPPY FALL, Y'ALL!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week!  

This post is being added to
Tablescape Thursday 

3 comments:

  1. The purple and the Orange make a great combo for your Fall table. I adore the individual pumpkin tureens. I always think that I'll buy some of those, but then after
    Thanksgiving, I forget for another year. 😜. Thanks for inviting us for a peek. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. “I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud home owner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informaions.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed about 5 years ago with HIV and have lived taking ARV and thought of having Herbal medicine to cure this disease completely. I wouldn't be able to bear Vomiting and my tongue would go white because of these diseases called HIV/Aids. I learned to live with it but I have definitely prayed and had hands laid on me, My friends at work knew about my HIV Status so on a faithful day my friend Hannah talk to me about this great man called Dr Itua From west African because my friend Hannah is from West African too she came to acquire degree here in South Carolina, I accepted the challenge and contacted Dr Itua Herbal Center...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com also chats on Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967. Then he delivered his Herbal medicine to me which was labeled as Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cure For HIV/Aids, I took it as he instructed. After two weeks I went to the test and I was tested Negative. I'm still writing on every blog site related to the following diseases such as HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus, Shingles, Hepatitis B/C, Because he cures this kind of disease.    

    ReplyDelete