Sunday, December 28, 2014

TABLESCAPE TUESDAY - Christmas Tablescape

Merry Christmas!  

I thought I'd share my Christmas Tablescape on this Tablescape Tuesday!

This year I decided to go with a red and white theme.  It just felt so crisp and nice for this season!  



I used a plain white tablecloth and decorated it with a red and white chevron wrapping paper runner I found a the Dollar Tree.  You can't beat a cute table runner for 1 dollar!


My centerpiece was a red tray from Goodwill.  Inside the tray were all kinds of goodies.  The red candleholder in the center was a Michael's purchase last year.  To the side are two double-bud vases also from Michael's.  Instead of putting flowers in them, though, I topped them with sparkly ornaments.  Lining the bottom is silver tinsel, silver curly ribbon, more ornaments, and some battery-operated lights that twinkled so nicely in the tray!

The Charger plates were a Walmart purchase a couple years ago, topped with a white dinner plate and white dinner bowl (Dollar tree 2 years ago) crystal goblets and a red and white polka dot bread plate (Ross).



For the backdrop, I put two white christmas trees on some white columns on both sides of the hutch.  They are decorated with red tinsel and ornaments, and white lights.    I love how they turned out.


Here's another view of the other side looking into the living room, also decorated in red and white for Christmas.   To see a better view of the living room.  You can check out my post here.

Wishing you a very Happy Holiday season and a very prosperous New Year!!!  Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Tables Set and it is really special for special occasion of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed about 5 years ago with HIV and have lived taking ARV and thought of having Herbal medicine to cure this disease completely. I wouldn't be able to bear Vomiting and my tongue would go white because of these diseases called HIV/Aids. I learned to live with it but I have definitely prayed and had hands laid on me, My friends at work knew about my HIV Status so on a faithful day my friend Hannah talk to me about this great man called Dr Itua From west African because my friend Hannah is from West African too she came to acquire degree here in South Carolina, I accepted the challenge and contacted Dr Itua Herbal Center...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com also chats on Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967. Then he delivered his Herbal medicine to me which was labeled as Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cure For HIV/Aids, I took it as he instructed. After two weeks I went to the test and I was tested Negative. I'm still writing on every blog site related to the following diseases such as HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus, Shingles, Hepatitis B/C, Because he cures this kind of disease.    

    ReplyDelete