Thursday, April 18, 2013

FESTIVE FRIDAY FIESTA #6

Hi all!

I hope you are having a great week!  Ours has been waaaaaay too busy for our own good.  We've had family in town and it's just been non-stop!!!  We're also leaving town very soon for a vacation and have so much to do still!

Unfortunately, that means I'm afraid I haven't had time to put up any features tonight....but I will make it up to you next week by doing EXTRA features!  

I will share with you, though, the most-viewed link on this past week's Fiesta!  It was CHRISTINE from Christine's Home and Travel Adventures with  her beautiful Florida Guest Room!


So lovely!

I'm hoping next week things will slow down a bit and I'll definitely be visiting all the neat links that are up on this FESTIVE FRIDAY FIESTA!!!

Thanks so much for joining us again this week!  This party will continue Thursday night at 8pm ET until Sunday at 8pm ET.  Hope to see your awesome creativity this week!    Thanks so much for stopping by!

And now....onto the party!!! 

********************************

9 comments:

  1. I love her guest room, too.:)
    Thanks for hosting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I came by to link and was I surprised to see my guest room here! Thank you so much for the feature! It got me so excited! Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a nice, safe and enjoyable vacation....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine's beautiful bedroom setting is enough to stop you in your tracks!!! That woman knows how to pull it together!!! :-)

    Have a great time on vacation! It's getting to be that time of year when you just want to get out on the open road! Have fun, but be careful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, life here has been busy too. Have fun on your upcoming trip.
    Loved seeing the beautiful tablescape for your prayer group. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Fiesta Friday! Busy times is when the most gets done! Your prayer breakfast was very inspiring and the table was beautiful...I'm sure the blessings will be felt for a long time.
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great start with the bedroom...Christine's house is going to be beautiful when she is done.
    Thanks for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your vacation and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting! Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for having this party and sharing these great ideas with your readers. I love the featured bedroom!

    ReplyDelete