Monday, August 26, 2013

TABLESCAPE TUESDAY - TEA FOR THREE

Hi all!

I hope you had a great weekend and a great week so far!   We had a great weekend!  Very relaxing and fun!

On today's Tablescape Tuesday, I'm going to be taking another little break from Dining room tables and doing a tea table I set up.   This was not used in a ladies tea, but I wanted to set it up for an idea for a future tea, perhaps.   The inspiration for this tablescape is my "WRAPPING PAPER" table runner....it was some wrapping paper from Dollar Tree that I thought would look really cool on a table! 

I'm calling this tablescape...TEA FOR THREE!


I used my long round white tablecloth (pretty standard since this is actually a patio table, and I don't wan't that "outdoor" look to show...AND this is the only long round tablecloth I own...haha!

On top of that, the wrapping paper runner!



The Centerpiece was a tall glass candleholder with a white candle, a silver candleholder with a white candle wrapped with some of that same wrapping paper, and a square glass vase from the Dollar store with blue and white flowers, and turquoise glass pieces.


The plate stack is as follows - Turquoise charger from Michaels, White dinner plate and silver salad plate from Dollar Tree, blue rimmed dessert plate that I've had since I got married, (a LONG time ago..haha) and a silver saucer and teacup from Ross!  The cobalt blue champagne glasses were from Dollar Tree, as were the smaller water glasses.



In the middle is also a cute white teapot and tea set from Ross. 

I thought this turned out pretty cute.  I hate to say I forgot to light the candles before I took the picture...but, oh well. 

I hope you enjoyed this Tablescape Tuesday!  Thanks again for stopping by and I hope to see you soon! 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


3 comments:

  1. very cool, love the paper on the candles!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this set-up! I always come across sets of 3 dishes at the thrift store and often leave them there. Not anymore. Tea for three it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative! The colors work so great together! Love it!

    ReplyDelete