Wednesday, November 12, 2014

TABLESCAPE TUESDAY - FALL/THANKSGIVING Table

Hi and welcome to another TABLESCAPE TUESDAY!

It's been a while!   I can't believe how busy things have been over the last few months...but I'm certainly not complaining.   It's been chocked full of good things, but still chocked full!  lol

Anyway, I thought I'd share with you my tablescape for Fall/Thanksgiving.


Fall is well underway, and the temperatures are changing.


The weather is getting a little (ok, a LOT) chillier!


The leaves on the trees have been turning the prettiest colors! 



I wanted to capture some of those lovely colors in my Fall tablescape.

I hope you enjoy, and I want to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving and HAPPY FALL, Y'ALL!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week!  

This post is being added to
Tablescape Thursday 

1 comment:

  1. The purple and the Orange make a great combo for your Fall table. I adore the individual pumpkin tureens. I always think that I'll buy some of those, but then after
    Thanksgiving, I forget for another year. 😜. Thanks for inviting us for a peek. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete