Sunday, December 28, 2014

TABLESCAPE TUESDAY - Christmas Tablescape

Merry Christmas!  

I thought I'd share my Christmas Tablescape on this Tablescape Tuesday!

This year I decided to go with a red and white theme.  It just felt so crisp and nice for this season!  



I used a plain white tablecloth and decorated it with a red and white chevron wrapping paper runner I found a the Dollar Tree.  You can't beat a cute table runner for 1 dollar!


My centerpiece was a red tray from Goodwill.  Inside the tray were all kinds of goodies.  The red candleholder in the center was a Michael's purchase last year.  To the side are two double-bud vases also from Michael's.  Instead of putting flowers in them, though, I topped them with sparkly ornaments.  Lining the bottom is silver tinsel, silver curly ribbon, more ornaments, and some battery-operated lights that twinkled so nicely in the tray!

The Charger plates were a Walmart purchase a couple years ago, topped with a white dinner plate and white dinner bowl (Dollar tree 2 years ago) crystal goblets and a red and white polka dot bread plate (Ross).



For the backdrop, I put two white christmas trees on some white columns on both sides of the hutch.  They are decorated with red tinsel and ornaments, and white lights.    I love how they turned out.


Here's another view of the other side looking into the living room, also decorated in red and white for Christmas.   To see a better view of the living room.  You can check out my post here.

Wishing you a very Happy Holiday season and a very prosperous New Year!!!  Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment