Thursday, May 9, 2013

FESTIVE FRIDAY FIESTA Link Party # 9

Hi Everyone!
 
Welcome to another festive Friday Fiesta!!!  So glad you could be here!!!
 
 
I'm running crazy this week but wanted to post a couple of features so I thought I'd post the two most-viewed links this week.  There was a tie!!!  And both were WONDERFUL Cinco De Mayo Tables!!!
 
First is Jenna at the Painted Apron with her Cinco De Mayo Table!
 
 
 

Next is Alycia at Table Twenty-One with HER Cinco De Mayo Table...Livin' La Vida Loca!
 
 
 
Gorgeous, ladies!!   Love both of these!
 
Now...LET'S PARTY!!!!
 
Can't wait to see everyone's creativity this week!

********************************

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great party! Have a blessed Mother's Day!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's great! I love it that I'm sharing company with such a focused and talented tablescaper like Jenna! She really rocks! Thank you to everyone who took the time to visit my site!

    I hope the week is going well for you, ma'am! It sounds like you are burning the candle at both ends! Just don't get singed!!! Thank you for hosting FFF! I always enjoy it! Oh...and Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice 5 de Mayo tablescapes. I did one for the first time too and had fun! Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, how wonderful, makes my week for sure! Alycia is one of my best blogging buddies and she is such a pro I am definitely flattered to be in her company! I do hope things get a little less crazy for you and that you have a lovely Mother's Day!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, indeed! Both of these tables were fun and festive! Thanks for hosting each week. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting and I love the features! Happy Mother's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! Always fun here!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you could all come and Partay with me! Looking forward to checking out your links! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So festive cinco de Mayo tables. Beautiful!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting~ Some wonderful features~Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the Party Home Girl! Have a beautiful weekend and a great mother's day!

    ReplyDelete