Tuesday, June 25, 2013

TABLESCAPE TUESDAY - Great 4th of July Tablescapes!

Hi all!!!

Happy TABLESCAPE TUESDAY!!!

Well, I was a crazy busy woman on Sunday and didn't get any pictures of our table for our Sunday Family Dinner.  D'OH!

Sooooo, instead of showcasing one of my tablescapes, I thought I'd share with you some inspiration from some fellow bloggers for the upcoming 4th of July!!!

These Tablescapes are some of my favorite patriotic Tables!  Hope you enjoy!

I just love this one from Susan at Between Naps on the Porch.  Everything she does is pretty much awesome! 


Do you see the little cupcakes with "fireworks" on top sitting on little chairs????  Sooo Creative!!!


Here's a Feminine Patriotic Table by Joe Nye from his book "Flair"

I just love the look of the toile and those red and blue glasses!  Gorgeous!


And, lastly, Jenna from The Painted Apron created this beautiful table on her patio right on the water!   What a lovely setting, and a lovely table!

I hope these tablescapes have inspired your creativity to create a lovely table for your 4th of July Holiday!  I know they have certainly inspired me!!!

Also, here's a patriotic table I created a while back, since I haven't yet created one for the 4th.  (you'll see that one next week...lol)


Thanks so much for joining me for another TABLESCAPE TUESDAY!!!  Have a great week and I hope to see you again soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. So much inspiration. Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi HG, thanks for the lovely words and featuring my table! I have been a little snowed under lately and had to cut back on my "partying" but I will try to make it back soon! Happy 4th!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Joe Nye's book, and I LOVE that tablescape! He really knows how to put it all together!!! All of these tablescapes featured are really terrific inspiration for those planning a festive 4th!

    ReplyDelete