Tuesday, September 17, 2013

TABLESCAPE TUESDAY - Transition to Fall Floral Tablescape!

Hi all!

Me again, with another TABLESCAPE TUESDAY!!!

Today I'm going to share the table I put together for our most recent SUNDAY FAMILY DINNER!

I'm calling this my "Transition to Fall Floral Tablescape"
 

 
 
I'm getting pretty antsy for Fall, but it's officially not here until the 21st.  I'm so excited!  Fall is my favorite time of the year!

I wanted to add just a few of the fall colors while still keeping some summer colors as well.  I had purchased this tablecloth a while back at Ross and have not had the chance to use it yet, so I decided to take the opportunity!  

I used my tan tablecloth with my Ross tablecloth folded in half and draped across the table like a runner.

For the plate breakdown, I used white ruffle charger plates from Old Time Pottery, Coral colored melamine dinner plates from Target, Green salad plates from Goodwill, white dessert plates from Goodwill, and Beige small Pier 1 petal bowls from our local thrift store.
 

 
 

For the centerpiece I just put my white flower vase out, along with a silver/beige box pedestal.  To each side was a tall glass candle holder and a dessert plate holding 4 tealights.

Not my fanciest table, but I've been going more simple lately.  

Thanks again for joining me for another TABLESCAPE TUESDAY!   Hope to see you again soon!

This post is being added to:
Tablescape Thursday 

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! The color of all your pretty dishes are perfect for a subtle transition to Fall, even though you have created a perfect table for every season! Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely table and color combination...I am anxious for a little fall weather! Pretty table runner.
    Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas for a lovely tablescape! Your tablecloth is a wonderful background for all the pretty colors. Love the colorful stack of plates. The best idea is the bouquet on the box with the balance of the tall clear candleholders which elevates the centerpiece for easy conversation. Have a good week!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not just transitional...this is a great table for all seasons. THe color mix is delightful. Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Love your pinks and greens. Your dishes are the perfect compliment to that tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, I like your home interior design. You are great. I plan a thorough property refurbishment at home but I think to make the dining room in red and light yellow. The handyman services I use recommended these colours as very appropriate for the dining room.
    http://www.myhandymanservices.co.uk/full-property-refurbishment/

    ReplyDelete