Friday, February 1, 2013

FIVE FABULOUS FINDS FRIDAY - #4

Hi All!

Welcome to the 4th edition of 

"FIVE FABULOUS FINDS FRIDAY!"

I have a GREAT lineup of fabulous finds for you today...including 

1.  An ADORABLE Valentine's Party with free printables to create your own party!

2.  A SUPER CUTE Cake Pop Delivery package to make for your Valentine!!

3.  Some "SWEET and SALTY" TREATS that are so easy to make and SO yummy!

4.  A FESTIVE MARDI GRAS Table

5. An INSPIRING video of one couple who is making a huge difference in the world...one child at a time!

Well, let's get to it!!!   =D

____________________

1.  On Monday I was looking through some of the blogs I am following and I ran accross Lil' Luna's blog post.   She was featuring a Valentine's Party, put on by guest blogger Jenny Raulli from Bloom Designs Online.




I have to say, I was SO IMPRESSED with how adorable this party is!   Every detail was just so cute!  



Another great thing about this blog post is that it includes some free printables, so if we wanted, we could create this same kind of party ourselves!   I love that!   



I'm not hosting a Valentine's Party this year, but our homeschool group is having one, and I might bring one or two of these cute ideas for that party!   Love this!   



That's why my first FABULOUS FIND is...

 "VALENTINE'S DAY PARTY WITH FREE PRINTABLES"  
by Lil' Luna and Bloom Designs Online.
_______________


2.      Since we are nearing Valentine's Day, I also could not pass up the opportunity to share this adorable cake pop creation by Pint Sized Baker!   



I just thought these were so adorable.    



It also includes a neat tutorial to show you how to make these little beauties!!! 



That's why my second FABULOUS FIND is...

Pint Sized Baker's Valentine's Love Bug Delivery.
_________________

3. If you are looking for a quick and easy, but still really fun and yummy food for a party or just for a fun snack for the kids, these little sweet treats will do in a pinch!  



I found this easy recipe on Pinterest from a great blog called "A Southern Fairytale".  We made these at Christmas time and they were gone super fast.  Everyone loved them and they were so easy to make!  The kids had fun helping me make these and they LOVED being able to eat a few when we are all done!

All you do is line your pretzels up on a cookie sheet, put a Rollo on each pretzel, throw them in a 250 degree oven for 5 minutes, and then put either an M&M or a Pecan on top of each one and press down gently.  This will make the semi-melty Rollo squish down a bit to hold the M&M or Pecan.  Then you let them cool in the fridge for about 20 minutes or until about 5 minutes prior to serving!   DELISH!

The mixture of the sweet and salty is just so addicting!!!

That's why my third FABULOUS FIND is...

Chocolate and Caramel Pretzels from A Southern Fairytale!
___________

4.  It's almost time for Mardi Gras, and this next fabulous find is a gorgeous, elegant Mardi Gras dash themed tablescape by none other than "The Tablescaper" . 



The elegant details and touches this "table-artiste" brings to their creations are just amazing. I love the feathers, gold beads in the centerpiece, plate and flatware selection....everything is done really beautifully, especially for someone who doesn't really celebrate Mardi Gras! 



You will also want to check out the other great tablescapes from the Tablescaper as well. I have loved every single table that I have seen from this "Table Fashionista".

That's why my Fourth FABULOUS FIND is...

MARDI GRAS TABLE by The Tablescaper!

____________

5. Don't like the way our world is?   Why don't we CHANGE IT?!?!   

About a week ago, I saw hey very moving video on a friend's Facebook page. It was the story of a couple who had done an amazing thing and changed the lives of many children, shaping our future in a wonderful way...by creating world-changers who might have otherwise been cast aside and forgotten.

As you know, I am a huge advocate for adoption and this video inspired me greatly. 














This whole website has some awesome videos and ideas to help and inspire us all  to become WORLD CHANGERS!  

It is inspiring and challenging, but it's so wonderful to see that there are still those out there who want to make a positive difference in the world in such a beautiful way!  

That's why my Fifth and final FABULOUS FIND is....

I LIKE ADOPTION - a video from I Like Giving

Well, that's it for another 5 fabulous finds Friday! Thanks again so much for joining me. 

I hope you have a great weekend and I look forward to seeing you next week!

If you're a Facebook user, please come and "like" me on FACEBOOK PAGE!

4 comments:

  1. Those are some fabulous finds. What an adorable Valentine party, and The Tablescaper's Mardi Gras table is beautiful. I was an adopted child, so I'll be checking out that video. Thanks for giving me some new places to visit. laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laurie! I'm so glad you were able to enjoy some of these great finds like I did! Thank you so much for stopping by, and for your nice comment! Hope you have a great weekend! =D

      Delete
  2. Wow, awesome finds! I love all of them. Found your great blog at the Social Hop. Your newest follower. :)

    Kathy @ www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kathy! I am so glad you liked them!!! I also love your blog and I'm now YOUR newest follower! =D Thanks so much for coming by!!! =D

      Delete